Pulse Australia membership
Pulse Australia is a member-based not-for-profit organisation that actively promotes and supports the growth and development of the Australian pulse industry. With crop value growing to around two billion dollars, you and your company can ensure you maximise the benefit of this growth by becoming a member of Pulse Australia.
By becoming a member of the peak industry body for the Australian pulse industry, you not only have access to valuable resources to help you grow and develop your business, you also have a direct say in issues and opportunities that directly impact your business.
Pulse Australia actively works across the complete value chain to maximise the opportunity for this growing industry. Everything Pulse Australia does is designed to improve the value creation for its members – whether activities are involved with growing the crop, assuring the crop, marketing the crop or leading the industry as a whole.
Pulse Australia undertakes the following activities that benefit and support the growth of the Australian pulse industry.
Growing the Crop – Agronomy Services
Assuring the Crop – Stewardship Services
Marketing the Crop – Information Services
Leading the Industry – Coordination Services
Pulse Australia members are entitled to the following benefits:
- Pulse Australia Weekly News
- Pulse Australia Crop Forecasts (4 per year, during the season)
- Pulse Australia Export Report (quarterly)
- Grower communications relating to pest and disease alerts, new chemical permits, etc
- Access to the Members-Only section of the Pulse Australia website
- Opportunity to nominate employees to participate in committees (e.g. Standards Committee)
- Unlimited email recipients within your group to receive Pulse Australia communications
- Company listing and logo on the Pulse Australia website
- Membership certificate and number
- Direct access to Pulse Australia CEO and Industry Development Managers
- Permission to use Pulse Australia name and logo on your website and collateral, highlighting membership.
Becoming a member of Pulse Australia is easy. Simply identify the appropriate trading class applicable to your business, complete the application form and submit to Pulse Australia, together with payment of the annual membership fee. Membership year is from July–June. The fee is pro-rata according to the quarter of the year the application is made, e.g. applications made in November (Quarter 2) will attract a membership fee equivalent to 75% of the annual fee).
Become a member
Membership kits (including electronic application form*) for:
- Pulse grain accumulators, processors and traders
- Service providers to the pulse industry
- Pulse growers, corporate farms and grower groups/cooperatives
* Download the form, fill it out and submit electronically, or print and post.
Pay via electronic funds transfer (EFT)
This payment method will see the full membership fee being available to Pulse Australia to use in service to the pulse industry. All part-year payments must be made using EFT.
Bank details for EFT payments:
BSB: 062 030
Account Number: 10014545
Pay via PayPal (annual fees only)
This method of payment attracts a transaction fee that is paid to PayPal. This fee comes out of the membership payment.